Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's been way too long!

I think it has been an entire year since I have updated my blog, and honestly, I couldn't remember my password or how to get in, but I figured it out! Life sure does seem to get busier year after year. Jacob is in 5th grade and Kate is in Kindergarten. Both are the loves of my life. I am busy with preschool as the owner of Little Learners Preschool and I have one employee, Tami Slayton. I am also serving in the Relief Society Presidency as the Education Counselor, a totally new experience for me. I am training to run in a half marathon next month. That's an update in a nutshell, and I'll give more later!

1 comment:

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

I agree that the time is passing faster than it used to. I guess we're getting old! Nah, I think we're just busier than we've ever been before! Anyways, nice work on the triathlon too. Hope all is going great. With love, Rebecca